Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's a dog's world....

It is certainly is a dog's world at our home.  Never and I say never several times did I ever imagine having a dog especially a house dog.  I grew up having no pets (no my childhood wasn't traumatized as a result) :).  So when my in-laws decided to serve a mission they needed someone to take care of their miniature schnauzer.  Liv instantly jumped on the "I'll do it wagon" but I didn't so much. 

Schatzie at Christmas time.
Not having pets my whole life and having just recently remodeled our entire house I was less than excited. In the end, democracy ruled and Schatzie came to stay with us in July.   My neighbor observed the other day, "You have become attached."  I admit it is true she has won me over. More so, Liv and Bellar absolutely adore her.  Liv wanted to write a post of Schatzie so Grandma and Grandpa Shelley could see her living at our house.  They may rethink their decision when they see her dressed up!

Liv and her friends make Schatzie into a "Diva"

Schatzie even made our family picture shoot this year.

August 2011

Bellar and Schatzie
Hiking with Liv and her cousins....she loves to be outside.

Yes the kids decided on a schnauzer pumpkin carving this year.

Who would have thought I would ever carve a dog on a pumpkin ? :)


Kids bought their dad a Grinch shirt for Christmas so Liv made antlers for Schatzie to be Max.

Schatzie a.k.a Max

No comments:

Post a Comment