Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Christmas in March.....Catching Up

A frantic time warp to catch up on pictures that should have already been posted had I started this blog in July like I was suppose to post....this is it.  I take you back to Christmas 2011.
A princess and her Nerf gun.
Making reindeer cupcakes.

Our reindeer cupcakes

I got my digital camera!

When will she get out of that "fake smile" stage?

Christmas PJ's

Wait!  I got an Ipod docking station too?

Neil shooting his air soft gun at the target.
We spent the day hanging out with the Shelley Family on December 26th.  Everyone was there minus one sister and of course Neil's parents. 
My cute sister-in-laws Jamie and Katie with Gavin

My sweet niece who wasn't feeling well.

Brian

Brett and Jamie with their new little guy.

Dawna

U of U pajama pants Aunt Megan made from Grandma and Grandpa

Shelley Cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment