This post is all things Valentine's Day. Although not my favorite holiday it is fun to celebrate it with the kids. For me, I would rather a thoughtful loving surprise any other day of the year than on a day where you are expecting it. BUT nonetheless a fun day.
First, class valentines. I turned to the Internet particularly pinterest for ideas. The first came from dandee-designs.com. The mason jar is a free printable. A couple bags of bugs from the dollar store, some scissors, and dab of hot glue and we had our kindergarten boy valentine cards.
I cannot remember where we found our "Write on Valentine" idea. This one taught me how to use my Silhouette Cameo (I love it by the way). My great husband helped me figure out how to send to printer, registration marks etc. He even figured out how to cut the marks to slide the pencil through...what a guy.
Teacher gift ideas came from http://www.make-it-do.com. If you have a silhouette cut a rectangle at 3.5 by 4.5. On a 12 x 12 sheet you can cut six squares.
The valentine box. I found a lot of cute ideas on the Internet but in the end my daughter wanted to make a book for her box.
| From the Layton, UT Best Selling Author....Daughter named her | box Stupendous Me. |
| A Drama Queen Series - Book One |
| What the kids woke up to Valentine's Morning - Each heart had a reason we love them. |
| "No bark about it you are the best daughter ever." Then of course a pair of traditional holiday socks. |
No comments:
Post a Comment