This year we had a new elf visit our house during the month of December. Our previous elves Peppermint and Rainbow Sherbet (kids named them) were sick at the North Pole. This is a just a nice way to say they were temporarily misplaced. Instead, our new elf Ubbee lived at our house during December. Here are some of Ubbee's mischievous deeds. I have to say some of these are not original ideas and to site the source of each one I do not know.....so my apologies go out now. I do take credit for the poem (should I admit this?)
HO HO HO 'Tis the Season
I have come back from the North Pole for a special reason.
Naughty or Nice? Which will it be?
I am going to be living in your house to see.
Please listen to mom and dad and with your sister don't fight
So Santa will bring you presents & toys on Christmas Eve night.
I am a mischievous elf so please be aware
I make many a mess with no thought or care.
My name is Ubbee and I will be your Christmas Elf.
Because Peppermint and Rainbow Sherbet have a cold and aren't
in good health.
Your 2012 Elf Ubbee
 |
| Poem Ubbee left to kids on first visit. |
 |
| Ubbee decorated the pictures |
 |
| Ubbee left note for the kids "I am here" |
 |
| Ubbee left note "Be nice I am watching" |
 |
| Unfolding the laundry |
 |
| Rappelling down Christmas tree |
 |
| Marshmallow snowball fight |
 |
| Marshmallow "snow"ball fight with friends |
 |
| Toilet paper rolling |
 |
| Rolled down stairs in toilet paper |
 |
| Tangled up in Tinsel |
 |
| Graham Cracker and Frosting - Ubbee's Favorite |
 |
| Sword fighting with butterfly on Christmas tree |
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| Ubbee decorated Grandma and Grandpa's picture as clowns |
 |
| Ubee decorated Family Gallery Wall |
 |
| Bellar and her best friend Ubbee |
 |
| My favorite "Elf Door" by our front door. |
No comments:
Post a Comment