Monday, October 8, 2012

Adams Canyon - Fall Leaves

I had been wanting to take the kids to the canyon to see the fall leaves for awhile.  I was actually getting antsy to go.  My Bellar doesn't like "walking adventures" so I was hesitant on how much hiking we would actually get to do.  She was the polar opposite and never complained the entire time.  She loved, loved, loved the hike.  She had a gallon size ziploc bag to collect her leaves, sticks, and rock collection.  It was fun to see her come to life and have so much fun.  We took Schatzie on our hike as well.  She never slowed down the entire time and loved being outside.  The kids made dad take her on the leash because she was so excited that she kept pulling them.

I have to say that the leaves were absolutely stunning.  I am amazed by the beauty of Fall.  It is perhaps one of my favorite seasons.

Adams Canyon

Bellar, Neil, and Schatzie


















No comments:

Post a Comment