Sunday, March 10, 2013

Christmas 2012

Santa Claus, reindeer, elf on the shelf, lights, trees, decorations, music, shopping, the story of Christ's birth it all spells Christmas in our home.  While tiring as a mother, the kid love this time of year and I love seeing the excitement in their eyes. Who says you can't post Christmas in March?  You can and do if you have fallen behind in posting. 


Bellar in new Tinkerbell PJ's

Barbie Pet Vet Kit

Christmas Eve girls in new PJ's

Bellar with the long sleeve shirt she wanted

La La Loopsy Doll

Liv's favorite band ONE DIRECTION

Liv bought this for her dad "An Elf I am Not"

Activity center from dad

Little Pet Shop Toys

I surprised Neil who a new IPOD Nano to use at the gym


Playing with IPOD

Bellar got Olivia's old Ipod and loves it.

Liv and her new Ipod Touch - she saved and paid for half of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment