Friday, June 1, 2012

Completion!

It is always a bitter sweet day when a school year comes to a close.  I have to admit I am relieved that I will no longer have to fight Bellar EVERY morning to get ready for school.  I love the idea of not having to fight Liv to get her glasses on before she leaves the house.  Yet, it leaves me wondering....what am I going to do with them ALL summer.

We started our summer by coming home from school with a sign on the front door "Welcome 2 Summer."  Then we took the kids to see the movie Mirror Mirror.

August 22, 2011 First day of Kindergarten

June 1, 2012 Last day of kindergarten

Bellar with Schatzie celebrating NO more school.

Liv's first day of 4th Grade - 8/22/2011

Last day of 4th grade - kid LOVES to pose!

On to 5th Grade!

Liv & Bellar first day of school 8/22/2011
It has been a fun year to see my kids grow and learn.  Olivia has excelled in her dancing and piano.  She has also become quite an avid reader to which I am impressed.  My Isabel has learned her phone number, counting, reading, address and much more.  Getting to school for her has been a struggle but once she gets there she does ok.  She is extremely quiet at school (polar opposite of home).

No comments:

Post a Comment